At the mention of this disease as varicose veins, the most human pathological processes in the lower extremities, which are visible to the naked eye. Warikosnoje the enlargement of the veins of the small pelvis – this variety of the disease, talk a lot and write often. Often signs as the presence of inflammatory processes of the genital organs, some hormonal disorders, pathologies of the organs mochevoy the systems, the lumbar spine radiculitis.
In women, varicose veins in the pelvic area, the veins, decrease of their strength caused by the stretching of the walls. The Peak incidence occurs in the reproductive age from 25 to 50 years. Sometimes varicose veins can be determined in the case of adolescents in the period of rapid growth and the formation of the hormonal and menstrual cycle. In this age, the disease may be asymptomatic.
Another feature of the pathology – the tendency to aggravation and active Manifestation in the period vynashivanija the child.
Signs and causes
Obstruction of the veins and faults in the System, the normal blood circulation in the ovaries lead to disturbances in the circulatory system. Precipitating factor in the development of the disease the dysplasia of the connective tissue leads to a reduction in the quantities of collagen and, as a result, the elasticity and strength of blood vessels.
General negative factors and causes for the development of varicose veins of the pelvis:
- during pregnancy due to increased blood volume in the vessels, an increased content of progesterone, the large size of the uterus;
- regular Intensive physical activity;
- several previous pregnancy and birth;
- a sedentary way of life, with mainly sedentary activities;
- gynecological disorders: abnormal shape of the Uterus, endometriosis, inflammation;
- Practice in the course of the time of the interruption of the sexual act with the purpose of protection from unwanted pregnancy;
- long-term use of certain hormonal agents;
- Lack of satisfaction with sex life.
The development of varicose veins provoke hormonal disorders, in particular, increase in the estrogen level can.
As already mentioned, pelvic varicose veins is also diseases of the female genital organs. The main feature that makes careful, it is in constant pain. She felt in the lower part of the abdomen, as weak, barely noticeable and intense-sharp. Very often severe pain, which is distributed in the small pelvis, to the area of the lumbar spine or the sacrum. The pain will be stronger) after physical exertion or, on the contrary, after a longer stay in the same Position (seated or standing.
Select one of the following symptoms, which manifests itself warikosnoje the enlargement of the veins of the small pelvis:
- increased bleeding after childbirth or gynecological procedures, stop by the thinning of the venous wall, the bleeding difficult;
- Pain during intercourse, a feeling of sexual dissatisfaction, fear, and aversion to sexual life, in General, the occurrence of severe spasm of the muscles, if you try, in an intimate proximity;
- painful or frequent urination, the whole blood-bladder;
- the increase in the veins of Vulva or Perineum, accompanied by severe itching, swelling, burning;
- Thrombophlebitis of the veins by swelling or redness of the skin of the perineum, fever and General weakness.
Distinguish between varicose veins of the Vulva, and the development of the disease in consequence of a venous plethora. The disease can be three degrees of intensity.
In The Case Of Varicose Veins:
- 1 degree – diameter of the vein is 4-5 mm;
- 2 degrees – Vienna is rising up to 6-10 m;
- 3 degrees – diameter of the veins is greater than 10 mm.
Determination of the severity of the pathology – one of the most important stages of diagnosis, helps treatment methods. In the first two cases, a conservative treatment, changes in the System of nutrition, the application of physiotherapy is usually sufficient. The third degree of the severity of the disease requires surgery, eliminate large veins.
This disease Problem again and again, nulliparous women. Changes of the veins occur already during the first pregnancy, and with each other, the risk increases. At a certain stage of veins and organs are no longer functioning fully, prevents the normal outflow of blood.
The risk increases when a woman:
- an abnormal structure of the genital organs (especially the uterus);
- there is a genetic predisposition;
- overweight or a rapid number of pounds during the entire pregnancy
- there are bad habits (Smoking);
- the work, the slight physical exertion, extended stays of sitting or standing in one place.
This pathology of suffering women in the third Trimester because the growing uterus puts pressure on the surrounding organs, resulting in obstacles for your usual activities.
The usual amount of blood that circulates in the body during pregnancy by almost 50 %. Can not cope always Vienna, with an increased burden for you, especially if the Situation at the end of the factors that were discussed above will by various difficult.
The characteristic changes in hormonal background expectant mothers can also vessels bad effects on the elasticity of the blood.What is dangerous is a pathological enlargement of the veins during pregnancy?
Varicose veins of the uterus and other organs a difficult birth with serious, threatening consequences. The thin walls of the veins can be injured and even torn, causing pain and bleeding. These phenomena are harmful and dangerous, not only for the health of the woman, but also for your life.
One of the most common injuries – the risk of blood clots. They block the blood vessels, reduces or even prevents the normal supply of the placenta with the blood. This dysfunction leads to an aging of the placenta and fetal hypoxia.
1 and 2 stages of the varicose veins pelvic organs birth, in General, are in a natural way. During the tests, the medical personnel, to reduce the pressure in the walls of the blood vessels. Should be thin, the simultaneous administration of drugs, the blood.
Heavy (3-I) requires to carry out the Form of a caesarean section.
If you encounter this Problem, pregnant women should carefully prepare for the future birth, namely:
- starting in the second Trimester prenatal Bandage;
- actively move, eliminate a longer stay seated or standing in one Position (for example, if you are behind the Computer);
- to reduce the pressure in the vessels during sleep, the special pillows between the legs;
- you can visit the swimming Pool or take regular hot and cold showers.
Expectant mothers need to rethink your diet, an eye for the timely emptying of the bowel.
The outer gynecological examination allows to recognize without difficulty varicose veins of the Vulva and Perineum. But how can I check whether such a pathology of organs in the inner gender? To determine the exact problem, further investigations, such as ultrasound diagnosis, phlebography, laparoscopy, CT scan or MRI prescribe.
The disease is not part of the gynaecological pathologies. His treatment of the doctor-phlebologist (vascular surgeon). But since the pathology is often found during the passage of ultrasound, in the future, the woman two specialists – a gynecologist, and flebologa have observed. The treatment of varicose veins of the pelvis should be comprehensive, including drug therapy and treatment without the use of drugs, the use of therapeutic exercise, the normalization of the power supply and the Revision of the mode of the day.
Drugs effectively eliminate symptoms in the early stages. Patients prescribed drugs in the period of exacerbation. Prolonged intake of such agents is undesirable because they tend to be side effects. Drugs improve blood circulation, relieve the inflammation and pain, reduce the risk of blood clots.As for the treatment of enlarged veins of the small pelvis in pregnant women, and the extent to which the drug therapy in this case?
In view of the possible damage to the fetus and the high risk of occurrence of side effects, drug cases, is to prescribe not before the second Trimester, and only in the exception. If before pregnancy in women, there has never been similar medical problems, usually your limiting, patients with non-drug therapies, such as the wearing of special underwear.
Eliminate congestion in the small pelvis exercise helps. Most of the exercises are performed in the supine position. It is the well-known "birch", "Bicycle", "scissors". The implementation proves to be a sufficient load on the bottom of the stomach, promotes the flow of blood. Physiotherapy is complemented by the wear kompressionnogo of the jerseys.
Among the methods of treatment, hirudotherapy, leech treatment, the region of the coccyx.
Means of folk medicine to be effective for overcoming the symptoms of the disease, if they are in the early stages. Great performance, have teas, and decoctions of the fungus and the root of the dandelion, and tinctures on the Basis of horse chestnut.
The cheapest way is the application of the fungus – herbal tea is based on your. To do this, 3 tablespoons of the dried mushroom pour 0.5 liters of boiling water and insist in a warm place for several hours. Do not take a half an hour before meals more than 2-3 times a day.
Tablespoon of crushed dandelion roots pour a glass of boiled water for a few hours and drink three times a day 10-15 minutes before meal. This tea is for people with Gastritis or disease of the biliary tract.
For the preparation of tinctures of horse chestnut, the fruit, finely cut, was peeled in a bottle with dark glass and poured vodka in a ratio of 1:10. The duration of the Information, for 14 days. 25-30 drops of the resulting tincture mixed with a small amount of water and take three times a day. The duration of intake should not days longer than 30.
Of great importance in the treatment of the disease is a balanced diet, with the exception of fatty foods and alcoholic beverages. Menu foods should be substances with a high content of ballast, oils and fats of vegetable origin. The most important products in the diet vegetables, fruits, fruit juices, green tea should. Not recommended for sweet Muffin, food with lots of spices, fast Food. Meals should be frequent, but small portions.
Helpful products are berries with a high content of Vitamin C (citrus fruits, black currants), seafood (oysters, shrimp, algae). Dining is cooking with a minimal amount of salt.
Conservative methods of treatment, greatly facilitate the patient's condition and eliminates the risk of development of severe consequences. The main task of the treatment – prevention of relapse and the need for surgical Intervention. Great importance to the prevention of the disease and its relapses.
Among the medical recommendations in the following mark:
- Eat hormonal medicines only on doctor's prescription and under his control.
- Lead sedentary life with moderate exercise.
- Eliminate bad habits such as Smoking and the intake of alcoholic beverages.
- Regularly a complex gymnastic exercises to support the health of blood vessels.
- A healthy diet with lots of vegetables and fruit.
- Wearing compression stockings at the first sign of varicose veins.
Perform preventive recommendations is also important during pregnancy, especially in its second half.
The Revision of the diet, an active lifestyle, regular visits to the doctor, the treatment of varicose veins of the pelvis, immediately after the discovery of the disease, to eliminate them and help the painful symptoms to avoid surgery for a long time.