Varicose veins disease is not only unpleasant blemishes in the Form of spider veins to the beginning of the disease, and swelling of the veins in the subsequent stages of development, but also excruciating pain in the legs, usually worse in the evening.
In this article will talk about how the pain manifests itself in the legs with varicose veins, the symptoms and signs of the disease. And also the question: what to do if the veins in the legs hurt, the treatment at home.
Causes of pain
Of this disease in today's time every third woman and every fifth man suffer. Basically, it is people whose Job involves physical exertion or a prolonged stay in a seated Position or standing up.
Many other causes, such as genetic predisposition, obesity and the like, pain in the legs with varicose veins arising from the fact that in the case of a regular load or clamped to the leading vessels of the lower extremities, the blood stagnates in them, they stretch, deform, and blood circulation will be disturbed. Their Deformation and caused painful sensations.
As a result of infringement of blood supply in the surrounding tissue substances, usually pain-free blood in normal operation, develop a poison. To form of the presence of these toxic substances, trophic changes begin. It is also a source of pain in varicose veins is the legs.
Important! For the prevention of varicose veins, the regular recommends walking at least 20 min a day and perform special exercises
To pain the beginning of the disease can easily bother you, or you may not be observed in the legs.
But if you don't, the attention on the occurrence of the first symptoms, pain in the future and will only be increasingly manifest.
Doctors distinguish three stages in the development of varicose veins, with characteristic for each of them to painful sensations of the patient:
- in the first Phase of the pain syndrome does not exist or is very weak;
- the second stage is coupled with pain, the relief;
- in the third Phase of the development of the pain in varicose veins brings so much suffering. That without the pain do not get along.
One often hears: the human being varicose veins leg hurts, what to do? First, you talk about the signs of the disease. And then we will consider the question of what to reduce pain with varicose veins of the lower extremities?
Pain in the legs with varicose veins usually occur in the area of the knee, below the knee and sometimes at the bottom of the Shin.
The painful sensations vary – durable and dolore, tingling, either in the Form of sudden scalding spasms, – the development of the disease, the volume of the load and other factors depends on the degree.
The legs can also vessels stun as a result of opprimendi, for example, in the case of sedentary work. In some cases, severe pain due to cramps.
Painful sensations in the legs symptoms and other diseases, but in the case of varicose veins of the lower limbs of certain symptoms:
- the emergence of pain begins in the second half of the day, by until the evening;
- Depending on the pain from the intensity of the load in the course of the day;
- the pain is weaker, when you lie down and lift the legs up, above the level of the heart, to unhindered outflow of blood from you;
- the pain is often stronger when the person relaxes the muscles, for example, when preparing to sleep;
- Pain does not stop itself, with time, become stronger, and if left untreated, this disease can lead to disability.
Attention! If at night, the legs are complaining so that it is impossible to sleep, and the body temperature rises, you can assume to develop Thrombophlebitis. It is a disease of the vessels by inflammation of the blood and the formation of a blood clot, faces a deadly danger.
Pain to remove in the legs with varicose veins or, at least, as the pain in the legs with varicose veins? There are several ways of treatment and prevention.
In the case of regular pain in the legs, especially when to detect, and other signs that apply to the development of circulatory disorders, you should immediately to a specialist, the students of this disease – the phlebologist.
He will appoint the necessary treatments, which can be:
- Medicines – Tablets, Ointment, Creams;
- the surgical procedure;
- Laser treatment;
- supportive methods, compression stocking, exercise therapy;
- the traditional medicine.
When in front of you the question: varicose veins aching legs, what to do? A response — to immediately start the treatment!
Pain in the legs can with the help of the pain medication, which are sold in any pharmacy without prescription. But they are only temporarily relieve the pain, for the treatment need to contact a specialist.
Maybe these drugs are prescribe a doctor, but the dosage in each case, and is also recommended and the need for complex treatment or treatments.
Here is a list of the funds is to alleviate temporarily the pain:
- Tablets used to treat varicose veins for the relief of pain of medium strength, but you will be able to do nothing against cramp. Rapid effect of such tablets such as diclofenac, Ibuprofen, indomethacin, nimesulide. The same active ingredients are in tubes in the Form of creams and gels. For the improvement of the Tonus of blood vessels and venous administered phlebotonics – you relieve the pain and promote the return of the health of the blood vessels, and anticoagulants, which is conveyed to the blood thinning and promotes blood circulation. But the dosage and combination of drugs to a professional to advise, as possible side effects;
- Medicines in the Form of ointments, creams and gels, anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.Painkillers for varicose veins of the legs only differ by the Form of the publication and the use of sub-components and the main active ingredient in all.The funds apply on the cleansed skin, RUB with circular movements or just soak;
- if the pain is quite strong, perhaps with convulsion, on the skin of the feet any warming agent may apply – it increases the blood circulation . At the same time, a tablet of painkiller to drink.
Tip: in order to prevent the occurrence of unpleasant sensations and pain in the legs with varicose veins, we recommend the wearing of compression garment, which prevents the torpor of blood in the lower extremities. For this purpose, suitable and elastic bandages.
Methods of folk medicine
How to alleviate varicose veins, pain, home? You can use traditional methods of treatment.
To help In connection with drugs and the recipes of the folk medicine:
- on the painful area, we recommend the use of washed and whipped the sheet whitewashed cabbage;
- Embrocation in the skin of horse chestnut tincture, prepared as follows: two hundred and fifty grams of vodka – fifty grams of peeled crushed chestnuts, leave for seven days, from the light-opaque;
- helps are mixed, the mixture of these fruits with Butter, with Butter and missed by the press garlic in a ratio of two to one;
- a cold compress with Apple cider vinegar. Gauze in vinegar to moisten, attach to the affected area, fascia. The feet have to keep up with a compress raised above.;
- Tincture of nutmeg from the calculation: per Liter of vodka – two hundred grams of crushed walnut. Leave it for ten days. The solution is for the lubrication, you can also drink twenty drops per day;
- Compresses with honey;
- the mixture of banana leaves or wormwood (flowers and leaves) with sour milk, one-to-one. Applied on the gauze and primitives for a while to walk. Usually after three to four days the pain disappears;
- Envelopes made from a pulp of grated raw potatoes, put on a couple of hours.
If it is impossible to relieve pain due to the above-mentioned means to quickly and efficiently helps the Laser treatment. This method has no contraindications and restrictions is made within forty minutes, while the Patient can begin after the conference immediately, and to lead a normal life.
If the disease is already so far, that save from pain and even the loss of work ability only, the Operation, the Patient Operation assigned. Makes small incisions and varicose nodes with the right saphenous walk away.
For getting rid of the pain in varicose veins of the lower extremities, they can only be used under the guidance of the doctor-flebologa by you the whole complex, to be referred to. Self-treatment and the use of painkillers for varicose veins leads to the development of severe forms of the disease.
We hope this Material is useful for you and you now know how pain varicose veins on the legs and to alleviate pain in the legs with varicose veins.