Varicose veins of the small pelvis — the disease is extremely unpleasant, as the labia varicose veins, it is also very dangerous, especially for pregnant women. About how to treat and diagnose the disease, but also on the forecasts for the future, we will in this article explain.
Characteristics of the disease
Varicose veins vessels of the small pelvis extension poles, the weight of the eggs and the uterus in consequence of disease, inheritance and other reasons. Disease affects all women of childbearing age, especially pregnant women and those whose work is coupled with severe physical conditions.
What is so dangerous varicose veins of the internal organs of the small pelvis in pregnancy? In this Position, the disease must be treated by a doctor, because they are dangerous for the life of the patient and the fetus because of the possible inflammation. Also, the disease is cutting a sign for the Emperor.
About the causes and the characteristics of the small pelvic varicose veins you the following Video tells the story:
Varicose veins can be seen on the background of pathologies of the connective tissue. The most important reason — dysplasia of the connective tissue, from which the veins thin and bent.
In addition to the hereditary predisposition are risk factors that are the Genesis of varicose veins:
- A lack of exercise;
- Work, combined with a long position of the seat;
- frequent weight lifting;
- the absence of orgasm;
- frequent pregnancy and birth;
- Increase in the estrogen levels;
- inflammatory diseases of the gynecological nature;
- Tumors of the ovaries;
To prove the last investigations of the disease, that he is in connection with the application of hormonal contraceptives. Also, what are the symptoms of varicose veins of the pelvis,the treatment requires, you can learn more below.
Symptoms of varicose veins of the small pelvis
The underlying symptoms of varicose veins in the pelvic area — pain in the abdomen and increased, without good reason, discharge from the genitals. Usually yelp in pain and draw the character in the area and the lower back. About half of the patients pain before Menstruation intensifies, along with this varices detectable Perineum, buttocks, and outer thighs.
Possible symptoms are:
- the availability of premenstrual syndrome;
- Disorders of Menstruation;
- Increase in sensitivity in the perineum;
Sometimes varicose veins accompanied by an increased urge to urinate.
The disease is difficult to say, not only because of the localization, but also no characteristic symptoms. Often confused with inflammatory diseases of small pelvis and prescribe anti-inflammatory therapy, with either no effect, or minimal, improves the condition of the patient.
For this reason, a differential diagnosis with the diseases of the organs of the small pelvis, such as with cystitis, endometriosis, Crohn's disease and other it is necessary. Finally, confirm the diagnosis with the help of the Hardware research:
- Ultrasound and ventilation systems. The study you can see, the extension of the wires, the waves.
- Doppler-Sonography. Brings the reduction of the systolic velocity in the veins of the Uterus and of the ovaries.
- Laparoscopy. Identify varicose veins in the area of the ovaries.
- Selective Procedure. The exact investigation. Is executed, the method of injection of contrast through the femoral and other Vienna.
- KT. Prevents pathology, reveal varicose veins in the uterus and of the ovaries, show your curvature and volume on the screen.
In addition, you can assign additional studies to assess the condition of the patient, such as blood tests and x-rays. In addition, as for the treatment of varicose veins in the pelvic area, we pass it on.
The main treatment consists in the compliance with the therapeutic measures prescribed. In General, the acceptance of drugs and exercise enough to normalize the condition of the patient.
In rare cases, when the disease started, and threatens the life of the fetus or the mother, Dr. resorting to surgery.
The therapeutic method aims to stop the Reverse flow of blood in the veins, the normalization of your muscle tone, strengthening of the blood circulation, as well as the decrease of the symptomatology. The therapy involves the intake of medicines and exercises.
The main role of drug therapy in the treatment of varicose veins of the pelvis, special medicines, improvement of venous tone, as well as medicines, can be discharged thrombosis is prevented.
Surgical treatment appoint, in the case of a missing response to the conservative, but also for medical reasons. Such operations can be:
- Ligation of the veins of the ovary.
- The bandaging of the sexual of Vienna.
- Operation Troyanov-Trendelenburg, if still amazed and veins of the lower extremities.
Has proven itself sticks Embolisation of vein of the eggs because of the slight recovery phase is different.
The method of surgical Intervention is dependent on contraindications, the extent of the disease and the individual characteristics of the current. In any case, it must be selected in agreement with the doctor.
Whether the treatment of varicose veins of the small pelvis folk medicine, we will explain more to you.
Include funds for varicose veins, treatments, infusions for the improvement of the veins, for example:
- on chestnut;
- from the rhizomes of the dandelion;
The traditional healers recommend the procedure with the application of leeches to the sacrum and coccyx.
Please note! The treatment of folk medicine is not a substitute for a conservative, so licking should be with the last! Before you consult any recipes, you should check with your doctor in order to avoid the negative consequences.
Exercises for varicose veins in the pelvic area
Physiotherapy in varicose veins of the pelvis consists of such exercises:
- From the Stand parallel to the feet, rising on the toes and fall. Up to 30 times, repeat.
- From the Stand, the heel, the socks apart combined. Climb on socks and fall up to 30 times.
- Stand straight, apart dilute the heels, by the socks. Climbing in socks up to 30 times.
- "Bicycle" and "birch," observed the complete extension of the legs.
The exercises you can perform anywhere. If desired, you can replace, add or out any of the exercises, the main thing, make sure that the body will not be strong enough. Movement therapy combined with wearing compression stockings.
Prevention of diseases
The competent prevention avoid varicose veins can be more than 90% of the cases. Preventive measures start with regular doctor visits, and consultation with vascular surgeon. Also important:
to limit physical activity and not to lift heavy objects;
- regular light physical exercises and physiotherapy;
- massage therapist or the Massage at home visit;
- the diet, regulate, limit intake of carcinogens and animal fat;
- Bowel regularity and food to promote normal bowel movement, for example, vegetable fiber, or chicory;
- you take special medication for the course, through your doctor;
Varicose veins, especially in the later stages, often complicated by uterine bleeding, dysfunctional character, inflammation of the organs of the small pelvis. This is connected with disorders of the blood outflow and the fineness of the walls of the veins.
Against the background of bleeding thrombosis may develop, and the inflammatory process, go to so when you discover the first symptoms of a doctor. Often to complications thromboembolism attributed to however, in this disease, are other causes.
The prediction of the result of varicose veins of small pelvis organs in women depends on many aspects: the extent of the localization, the presence of concomitant diseases and complications of the General condition of the patient. In General, if there is no bleeding, the prognosis is favorable. More than 80% of the patients in compliance with the recommendations of the doctor feel a positive effect.