Disease with "comprehensive geography", the is diagnosed, more than half of the inhabitants of the earth – varicose veins of the lower extremities.
Varicose veins due to the strong interference in the System, the outflow of the venous blood of the legs, either by overflowing and vascular occlusion, provoke the development of processes of degradation in the walls of the venous. This process promotes the insolvency valvular connective system, and the weakness of the veins.
In as the "root of evil"?
A huge, branched System of Tanks, including the superficial and deep venous vessels, which supplies blood to the heart of the people. It connects to each other a kind of emergency System, the timely discharge of blood.
The main burden in the care of the circulation accounts for the vessels of the deep venous, due to its three-dimensionality and strength. And only a small dose of the stresses of the superficial take on vessels.
Heart as a pump, "shooing" the blood of the circulatory system. In the case of certain loads (the life of the people weight to knee, heart to bend, etc.) to push through the veins, overcomes the gravitational force (gravity). If the muscles of the legs are relaxed (in the case of weak natrenirovannosti or at rest) under the weight of gravity, the blood quickly to the feet.
The availability on the walls of the veins, special bags, promotes the implementation of the valve function and prevents the reverse flow of blood. Value valve System is very large, it serves as a trigger, and every injury leads to disruption of blood circulation and strengthening blood circulation, Reset-down.
This, in turn, caused the Stagnation of the blood in the veins to expand and not to inflammation, swelling, and bumps, the insolvency of the valve System is capable of larger vein. The result – a violation of blood circulation in the extremities and varicose veins of venous extension.
The causes of varicose veins
The disease has two forms of development – primary and secondary. The etiology of primary varicose veins of the legs due to venous pathologies of the walls:
- Reduction of your sound;
- Loss of elasticity;
- increased intra-venous pressure;
- Nodule formations in the enlarged vessels.
In the development of such pathologies are not the last role to play:
- genetic predisposition;
- advanced age;
- obesity and injury;
- large load on the veins of the legs.
The development of the disease provoke sudden loads on the feet and surge, pregnancy, and birth. The result of these factors, in most cases, the increased intravenous pressure in the extremities and damage to the apparatus.
The cause of the secondary Form of – post-thrombotic varicose veins are due to pathological processes in the vascular system of the legs in the Form of:
- Thrombosis in the primary Phase of the disease;
- congenital vascular dysplasia and fistula in the arteries and veins;
- Syndrome, Parkes-Weber;
- Tumors and injuries;
- immunological and neuro-endocrine disorders.
Another factor for the development of varicose veins in women can be used as oral contraceptives, hormonal causing imbalance. A direct correlation, but because of their Desk develop difficult processes already existing pathology can be confirmed, by varicose veins of the extremities.
The first signs of varicose veins in the legs are non-specific and not numerous. Very pronounced in the case of varicose veins, syndrome, pain in the legs when under load, accompanied by bumps and burning in the affected areas.
Normal tired feet, the rear Zone of the swelling of the feet and ankles. Appears pain syndrome pressure, to vessels to walk along the venous blood.
The usual Symptom for the early phase of the disease is that the pain and swelling are more be pronounced in the evening and in the morning. Visible changes in the veins at the beginning of the disease observed. The Patient may experience, only a great tiredness.
- The disease progresses slowly, over the years can develop. No timely treatment, the occurrence of a chronic venous insufficiency.
Symptoms Varicose Veins Legs - 7 Characters
The primary symptoms of varicose veins in the legs, characterized by:
1. External changes in the blood vessels. The modified shape and configuration of the deep and subcutaneous blood vessels – the most striking Symptom of varicose veins. Dead-celebrated-shaped, either a uniform focal thickening of the blood vessels with nodules formations and localization Club.
They are purple or bluish color. Previously imperceptible small vessels, appear on the surface in the Form of small vascular network. Often, such changes manifest themselves on the shinbone and in the inner Zone of the foot.
2. Pain syndrome. Normal its Manifestation caviar. With the development of the disease, you become stronger and accompanied by muscle spasms lower legs, orthostatic disease – care pain in the prone position, and renewal, in the transition to a standing Position.
Painful to Palpation, if there are no visible changes, confirming that pathological changes in a deep-lying vessels.
3. Edema. Manifestation of swollen legs during the varicose veins – a characteristic symptoms. The localization is shown on the lower third of the leg and of the feet. Thus, in the projection of the lesion is a severe itching of the skin.
If during the night swelling does not subsides, it is an alarming Signal of what the ultimate stage of progression of the disease (stage of decompensation). In such a Situation, exclude, should not miss the accession of infection and the development trophic ulcers.
4. Itchy skin, prior to the development of strong symptoms of varicose veins, already encountered in distinct pathologies of the venous outflow.
5. Hyper pigmentation, arising on the background of the most striking clinical signs. The skin in the area of the damaged veins, their course and in the vicinity, in places of injury and damage subjected to hardening (compaction), is dark and blue, the thinning of the surface epithelium and atrophy of the subcutaneous structures.
6. Hyperemia – a sense of the constant freezing of the limbs, the fingers and the feet.
7. Development of the open trophic ulcers – is considered as a difficult variation of the varicose veins or the effect of certain changes in exposed skin in the last stage of the disease.
In different people, and the disease varies according to the individual peculiarities of the arrangement of the venous blood vessels (superficial or deep).
Therefore, the most dangerous varicose veins, "underwater stone", it is unnoticeable, asymptomatic, stage advanced.
On which specialist to contact?
In the case of the form of appearance of the first signs of the disease, you must consult a doctor immediately. Because in an early stage, the development of the disease, you can to stop the drug therapy. Treatment of varicose veins in the legs deals with a particular doctor.
If such a specialist at the polyclinic, no, can solve the Problem by the appropriate treatment.
Treatment of varicose veins in the legs
The treatment of varicose veins on the legs built vessels according to the degree of damage to the blood.
- The first stage is accompanied due to the Manifestation of the syndrome of fatigue of the legs, of swelling.
- For the second stage, the pathology permanent swelling, pigmentation of the skin, with the seal of the subcutaneous structures (dietary fiber), and the development of different herd.
- The third stage is characterized by ulcerative defects of trophic origin.
To stop, of course, that the process is not easier to wait for the third degree of the disease. In the early stages of the process and even drug therapy, you can stop, expand it in order to efficiency, in-house resources.
There are many agents for the treatment of varicose veins in the legs in the early stages of the disease. Here, the drug therapy or the various methods of minimally invasive technology.
Above all, it is a compression clothing (stockings, tights, knee-high socks) and elastic bandage. When certain muscle press groups, improve blood circulation and reduction of processes of Stagnation of the blood. This technique includes vessels, a further enlargement of the blood and the development of thrombosis.
Today, the ideal drugs of varicose veins, the impact on all the chain links of the pathogenetic process in the development of the disease. In most cases, specific therapy may be considered. Part of the development in the early stages of a conservative treatment to stop the process is possible, but to remove already existing nodes, the formation of medicines, is impossible.
Drugs for the treatment of varicose veins of the legs
1. The main drugs prescribed, the restoration of vascular tone, decrease venous stasis and to improve the processes of microcirculation in tissues in the Form of Sprays, gels, tablets and ointments.
2. For the prevention of the development of thrombosis prescribers, with the inclusion of Heparin, perfect condenser the blood.
3. For the reduction of inflammation, swelling, and pain, most frequently ordered special gels, Sprays and ointments from varicose veins.
The surgical procedure
To avoid in the ongoing process of varicose veins in the legs, the surgery. Modern techniques are minimally invasive and radically different than the old methods. Small traumatic and without severe pain. It is:
- minimally invasive technique procedure, the elimination of the venous pathology reimbursement;
- multiple modification of the method selected, taking into account the current pathology;
- Methodology sclerosis, is based on the elimination of blood flow with this method, the clumping of the venous walls;
- Closure of the venous light strip Laser coagulation;
- Treatment of varicose veins of the great vessels, the method of radio-frequency Ablation;
- and combined methodology sclerosis and other procedures.
The method of treatment is taking into account the clinical picture. Therefore, medical help is very important, in a timely manner. Not to hope on the effectiveness of various methods of treatment at home.
You are able to reduce the sharpness of the symptoms, but will not be able to heal completely. Among the most effective agents, employees complement the medical therapies:
- Compresses, tinctures and warming packs made of fruits, seeds, green bark, leaves, and inflorescences of the plants – well-known for its healing properties, horse chestnut;
- Wrap and RUB the affected veins Apple cider vinegar;
- Lotions and compresses, tinctures of yogurt with wormwood;
- foot baths and lotions on the blue sound;
- the consumption of grape juice or wine from red grapes.
And certainly not hurt anyone, recommended, and selected doctor special exercises of physiotherapy.
Prevention of varicose veins
As a preventive measures apply:
- legs basting with a gradual decrease in the temperature, to improve blood circulation;
- Foot baths followed by a powdering with a towel and apply medical creams;
- in rest, you keep your feet in an elevated Position.
Recommended: visit to the hot steam baths, saunas and baths, eliminate physical exertion on the legs. Balance nourishing diet, and give up Smoking and alcohol. Remove excess weight and comfortable shoes to pick up.